Magic beasts or familiars are an important part of the gameplay. They are kinda pets that help and support you during the battles, giving you buffs depending on their specialization: attack, physical defense, magical defense, and health.
You can obtain magic beasts when you reach lvl 24. There are several ways to capture them:
- go to Familiar Utopia and use Traps to capture Familiar Eggs. The higher quality Trap you use, the higher the quality of the Familiar it catches;
- buy Familiar Pack in the Shop. It can contain Familiars as well as items needed to upgrade them.
You can also dispatch up to four familiars. However, only the captain’s skill will be active. Different classes may require different Familiar skills for the best battle result.
To upgrade your magic beasts, you can feed, awaken and star them up. Upgrading Familiars boosts your Power as well.
- feeding increases the level of the familiar and gives you XP; requires Familiar food;
- awakening increases the familiar’s stats and Power; requires Awakening Potion;
- star-up also increases the stats and requires Starlight.
You can Revive and Disenchant your magic beasts. Mind the difference:
- Disenchanting will turn your familiar into resources - Starlight, Familiar food and Awakening Potion. The amount of the resources you will get depend on the familiar’s rarity. The familiar will disappear from the Familiar tab.
- Reviving will return you the resources you spent on SUCCESSFUL upgrading of your familiar. It won’t disappear and you will be able to upgrade it again.