How does binding to Google work when I first create an account in-game?
After first accepting the user agreement, you’ll be instantly logged into the game as a guest, but to avoid in-game progress loss the system will ask you to make a permanent account the next time you launch the application. In most cases, this will come in the form of a permission request to use your Google profile and once you hit “Confirm” your guest account and all previously made characters will be automatically linked to it.
How does linking your Google account to 101XP portal work?
If you haven’t previously registered on en.101xp.com then after logging in via Google in our game, you’ll receive an email confirming that you’ve successfully signed up for an account on 101XP portal. You’ll then be able to log into your account on our website using your Google email address.
At this point you might ask “wait, how can I log into en.101xp.com if I didn’t set up a password?”, but no worries - there is a simple solution: simply click the “Forgot password?” button, after which an automatically generated letter will be delivered to your Google inbox with instructions on how to add a password to your new account.
How to add another authorization method, for example Facebook?
If it’s more convenient for you to log in using social network credentials without the need to ever type in an email and a password, you can easily add another authorization method in your en.101xp.com account’s settings. Here how it’s done:
- Go to your account’s settings by clicking on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the website;
- At the bottom of the “Profile” tab, select a social network you’d like to use to log into the game. For example Facebook;
- Launch the game on your mobile device and click the “Account / Profile” button in the main menu, log out and log back in using the profile on the social network you’ve selected in step 2.
Note that you can have several social network profiles linked to your 101XP account at the same time!
I was logging in via Google, but then something went wrong and all of my characters disappeared!
- Don’t panic! Before you write to technical support, please check whether you are logged into the correct server. Sometimes - especially after maintenance and software updates - the last selected server might be erroneously switched to one you haven’t yet created any characters on. Sorry about that!
- Sometimes “loss” of characters is caused by an incorrect account being automatically selected in Google Play Games application. This might happen if you’ve previously logged into multiple Google accounts on the same mobile device.
Simply put, you play logged in via “Gmail1” account for a few days, but when you launch the application again it automatically logs you in as “Gmail2”.
Here’s how to fix this issue in 4 simple steps:
- Open Google Play Games application on your mobile device:
- Go to Settings:
- Switch to your “Gmail2” account:
- In your “Gmail2” account’s settings, untick the box next to “Sign in to games with this account”.
We also recommend that you untick “Automatically sign in to supported games” for all your Gmail accounts to avoid any issues and confusion in the future.
I played on an Android device via a Google account, and now I want to play on an iOS smartphone. What should I do?
Similarly to linking your account to Facebook you can log into the game on a new mobile device via a profile in any social network, if it is linked to your account on the portal en.101xp.com, or via the portal account itself.
Have a nice play!